Antler products are rigorously tested to ensure they meet stringent standards of strength and durability.
We do, however, recognise that at times, things can go wrong, and we are proud to offer a manufacturer’s warranty covering materials and workmanship, for the length of time stated in the warranty.
Please keep your receipt as proof of purchase as this will authenticate this product warranty.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
The warranty provided for herein applies only to the first purchaser or gift recipient of the Product.
- The Antler warranty is intended to give you specific legal rights and is in addition to other rights, conditions, guarantees and remedies available to you under existing consumer law.
- The duration of the warranty is stated on the warranty card inside your case and/or in the list of product features on our website.
- The warranty covers only manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials and does not cover any damage caused by misuse (such as transportation of unusual items), neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, normal wear and tear or damage arising through mishandling by carriers.
- Incidental and consequential damages are expressly disclaimed.
- Product locks are intended only to prevent accidental opening and cannot necessarily prevent theft of the Product or its contents, breakage or entry by airline or airport personnel or governmental authorities.
- We recommend you inspect your Product immediately after handling by anyone other than you. If damaged in transit, submit a claim to the transit company (which is insured against damaging your product) at the place of arrival, as soon as you discover any fault.
- This warranty is global, and you may have your product repaired at any Antler Authorised Repair Agent around the world.
- Repairs performed by anyone other than an Authorised Repair Agent may void this warranty.
- If you wish to have your claim assessed whilst in Australia, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your receipt, photos of the damaged Product and details of your circumstances or take your Product directly to one of our Authorised Repair Agents with a copy of your receipt
- You are responsible for all costs of getting the Product to any such Repair Agent including, but not limited to, the cost of packaging, shipping and applicable taxes.
- The Repair Agent will determine whether or not the problem is covered by Antler’s warranty. If the warranty applies, you will be notified as to whether the Product will be repaired or replaced. Any such repair or replacement will be at Antler’s expense, including any costs required to return the repaired or replacement product to you.
- If the Product is to be replaced and the Product is no longer available, Antler will substitute a comparable Antler product.
- If the product is not under warranty as determined by the Authorised Repair Agent, any repairs agreed to or freight costs associated will be at the cost of the owner.
- Do not send your Product directly to Antler, as this will likely delay the repair.
- If you wish to make a claim whilst you are outside of Australia for an extended period, please contact the International Warranty Team at https://www.antler.co.uk/warranty-claim-form. Alternatively, contact email@example.com dedicated email support
- Manufacturing specifications are subject to change without notice.
WHAT IS NOT UNDER WARRANTY?
- Mishandling damaged caused by Airline luggage handlers or other travel operators (Such as rips, scratching, denting, cracking, sheared off wheels or components, bent trolley handles and similar)
- General use or wear and tear
- Exposure to extreme temperatures
- Damaged caused by exposure to water, beauty products, chemicals, solvents or acids
- Damage to any contents in transit such as Camera’s, Media Equipment, bottles etc.
- Deliberate damage
- Matching products, or items purchased as a set
- Combination lock issues caused by incorrect setting of the lock, if you use the lock incorrectly, or if it has been forced open